We are actively looking for our Merchandising and Promotions Manager to join our Travel Retail Team in Singapore. Your will lead merchandising activities focusing on Promotional and Permanent Merchandising. Covering North Asian countries and markets in SEA you will manage brands in the fragrance and makeup category to success. If this is you we would love to hear from you!
- Drive excellence in store and grow market share by expressing our global brands through quality visual merchandising in all channels.
- Create innovative animations, maintaining global standards and brand guidelines.
- Temporary Animations and Permanent Counters (renovations and new openings)
- Establish animation/renovation and new counter opening schedule and budgets with commercial team.
- Help forecast order quantities for merchandising items from global offerings.
- Manage design and approval process with internal and external stakeholders.
- Award design and act as liason between production suppliers and retailers.
- Manage vendors through full project, approving final products and maintaining a strong relationship
- Ensure guidelines and quality expectations are met, via onsite visits
- Create and distribute photographic records of all activities.
- Track budget and calculate ROI for each animation.
- 5 years' experience minimum in Visual Merchandising, Regional experience preferred
- Experiences in the cosmetics industry is mandatory
- Able to simultaneously manage multiple projects across categories - fragrance, skincare and makeup.
- Excellent record of design in merchandising or interior design with knowledge of design software (Photoshop, Illustrator and/or AutoCAD).
- Excellent communication skills to manage vendors and internal stakeholders
EA Registration Number: R1765896
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105