An iconic and global footwear company is looking for an analytical and energetic Merchandising Manager to join its Singapore office.
Reporting to the general manager, you will balance the art and science of product assortment, investment, delivery timeline, and product marketing calendar.
- Lead and develop the team of product buyers/merchandisers, optimise the ways of working and achieve business goals, with you being the head of the department
- Develop deep and sharp analysis across all merchandising performance reporting (eg product vis-à-vis store performance, inventory turnover health check, sell-thru analysis, SKU productivity) with sensitive insights of trends and customers feedback
- Develop product marketing calendar that harness the consumers' trends in Singapore alongside seasonality and the offer of the product assortment
- 6+ years of merchandising experience in the retail fashion/apparel/footwear market
- Experienced in working with production, manufacturing, sourcing, or supply chain
- Go-getter who lives and celebrates numbers, with deep analytical skillset and strong commercial acumen
EA Registration Number: R1982421
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105