The Mergers & Acquisitions team is responsible for evaluating and executing M&A opportunities, directly involved with developing and executing growth initiatives for Life and General Insurance.
- Cover deal transaction process from sourcing through deal completion; work with internal and external subject matter experts across the various life stages of a deal (including target identification, analysis, valuation, due diligence, negotiation, announcement through closing)
- Screen potential M&A targets; work with cross-department project team to assess prospective acquisition opportunities
- Build, maintain and enhance, as needed, the financial models that support the assessment and underlying valuation of acquisition opportunities; collaborate directly with internal partners to develop metric-driven models that accurately reflect the project team's view of a target's financial prospects
- Prepare briefing materials for senior management
- 4-10 years of work experience in financial services industry
- M&A advisory / corporate development / financial analysis background
- Strong analytical, valuation and financial modeling skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proficiency in Mandarin would be highly advantageous
- Proficiency in using Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to work successfully across various business units and obtain necessary results
- Self-starter and ability to handle simultaneous projects and deliver results
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Jason Lockwood at email@example.com or call directly on +65 3157 3016 for a confidential discussion
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.