Argyll Scott Thailand, a Hydrogen Group's recruitment consultancy firm, is working with a leading manufacturing company who is expanding their business capability in Thailand. They are now looking for an MES Engineer/Analyst to join their team in Ladkrabang, Bangkok.
- Actively participate on a technical project team, ensuring that effective relationships are built and maintained
- Implement and maintain MES systems to support business transformation initiatives
- Gather, analyze business requirements, prepare functional specifications, and figure out best transformation solution
- Participate in fit-gap analysis of business requirements vs. MES system functionalities
- Support the design and deployment of MES systems
- Integrate MES to other enterprise system and to DCS / PLC control systems.
- Participate in the testing of MES systems
- Support Manufacturing on the efficient use of MES; provide technical input to help troubleshoot issues during MES usage and support end-users in MES navigation
- Provide training to business users
- Troubleshooting systems and data issues as related to manufacturing process
- At least a bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering
- At least 7 years MES experience
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle for manufacturing execution system
- Hands-on skills in database, data reporting and tools like
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and manufacturing systems
- Technical and Functional experience in one of the following areas; Digitalization / industry 4.0 (ignition software most preferred), Scada, Electrics, PLC coding, Python coding, HMI coding, Dashboarding (using QlikSense most preferred), IT infrastructreAll kind of sensors and IoT
- Excellent command of English and a global mindselt
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.