Argyll Scott helps a leading company based in Bangkok to find a Middleware Specialist. The main responsibility of this role is to perform application development activities which covers security and software design/ implementation, ensure that the application will compatible with system architecture, etc.
We are looking for someone who has solid skills and experience in designing and implementing WebService technology on J2EE platform. Moreover, you should have experience in DevOps environment and tools such as Docker, Git, Jenkins, etc.
· Perform coding/ scripting/ security integration in a large project in order to maximize the effectiveness of the solution.
· Support engineer in the team with the technical configuration issue
· Perform operation test before go-live phase to ensure that system will be integrated and operated smoothly
· Act as 3rd level support to support operation team
· Upgrade, modify, expand, patch, etc the current software to improve and maintain the software/ system quality
· Graduate from IT or related fields
· At least 5 years' experience in supporting and implementing middleware, hands on experience on J2EE platform will be a plus
· Experience in Web Service Technologies such as JSON, XML, REST, SOAP, etc
· Strong skills in Weblogin, JBoss, Containerization or any other open-source products.
· Hands on experience in using DevOps tools such as Docker, Git, Jenkins, Puppet, Ansible, etc
· Good management skills and presentation skills
· Good understating in IT and telecommunication business
· Good English communication skills
If you interest in the opportunity, please apply or call 02-107-2875
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.