One of the leading Insurance company is recruiting an IT professional candidate who has a strong MIS background to join their Customer Value Team.
This person is responsible for building data mart and ensures data from different sources (internal and external) are clean and updated.
- Work with IT Team to build data mart and ensure data is scheduled for update & clean.
- Get data at customer level from different sources both internal data and external i.e. online
- Create strategies to enrich data and control the enrichment process
- Create data reports and work with cross-functional teams
- Generate and distribute management reports, periodic reports, and ad hoc reports in an accurate and timely manner
- Provide recommendations to update current MIS to improve reporting efficiency and consistency.
- Stay up-to-date to technology/ system required to improve data accuracy and efficiency
- Skilled SAS, SQL, Power BI tools Experience in big data management
- Good analytical capability
- Good communication/interpersonal skills
- Complex problem-solving skills
- Ability to support and maintain relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Ability to make decisions that can help resolve or avoid potential issues upon security compliance.
- A chance to work in a dynamic and stable organization
- Great package
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.