One of the fast-growing start-up company in Bangkok, Thailand is looking for the candidates for the position of Mobile Developer Team Lead. The candidate might have strong experiences in coding Swift or Kotlin programming language, if you could do both iOS and Android will be a big advantage.
The shortlisted candidate must have passion and interested in coding and in new technologies with a good portfolio which we prefer the candidate who has his/ her application launched in the App Store or Play Store.
This position will have an opportunity to work closely with the passionate developer and the clients on site. This position will report directly to the Development Team Lead.
- Support the entire application life cycle (concept, design, test, release, and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Working along the web developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps/web.
- Working with the front end developers to build the interface with a focus on usability features.
- Create compelling mobile device specific user interfaces and experiences.
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimise performance
- Design interfaces to improve the user experience
- Liaise with the Product development team to plan new features
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in iOS Development or Android Development with at least two apps that are on the app store that you are proud to discuss with us.
- Proficient with the languages, tools, and frameworks core to iOS or Android development (or both), including XCode, Android Studio, Swift, Java, React Native, etc.
- Possess experience with RESTful APIs
- Real knowledge in MVC, Functional reactive programming (RX), React Native
- Have a very good analytical ability to attack problems that are very unusual and extremely difficult, comfortable with ambiguity
- Have highly developed oral and written communication skills
- Write technical documentation used by the development team during programming stages.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools; Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Possess leadership skills and has experiences coaching or training junior staff
- Attractive salary package
- Flexible working hour, Mon-Fri, 9.30 AM - 6.30 PM
- Holiday allowance 10 Days
- Group Insurance (Dental, Medical, Life Insurance)
- Provident Fund
- Variable Bonus
- Unlimited drinks and snacks
- Performance review twice a year
- Company activities; board game, online games, company trip
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.