Our client a leading banking software and technology services company in Malaysia is actively looking to hire a Mobile X Code Developer.
We are looking for an iOS Objective-C developer responsible for the development and maintenance of iPad application. Your primary focus will be development of IPad application and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside with service layer developers, therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Design, maintain, debug, test, enhance and troubleshooting the iPAD application.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Professional Certificate/Advance Diploma/Bachelor Degree or equivalent qualification.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Proficient with Objective-C and Swift (Optional).
- Experience with iOS frameworks.
- Experience with SQLite.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect to back-end services
- Knowledge of UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Multi-lingual * Travel overseas may be required for training and projects if deemed necessary
Skill & Personality:
- Self-motivated with good analytical, communication, organising and problem-solving skills.
- Possesses strong work ethic and integrity sense.
- Good presentation skill & self starter.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, out spoken and good listener.