Our client is world's leading FMCG company. They are now looking a Modern Trade Sales Manager to be a part of their growing team in Thailand. You will be responsible for collaborating with the National Retail Manager for the central role in steering Modern Trade management with aim to continuously improve share of shelf vs. competitors and to amplify impact of product visibility on consumers, Ensure that products are availability for consumers.
- To service, develop and manage a key account executive team and portfolio of accounts in line with the Brand/BU strategy
- Collaborates with product managers and marketing team to build sales promotion and product communication
- Build a strong partnership and strong collaboratively working relationship with modern trade key account
- Manage accounts sales growth and profitability in line with BU/entity objectives
- Create and implement an annual business plan taking into account all levers growth: trade agreements, marketing actions, merchandising and retails opportunities, profitability, trade term, securing sites
- Monitor the account's performance against business plan and develop alternative strategies when needed
- Communicate critical business information to the appropriate internal contacts for action
- Develop and manage the team to ensure that they work properly together with PC Manager to win space and market share at each outlets
Minimum Qualification :
- Minimum 3-5 years of Modern trade management experience in relate industry
- Bachelor Degree or above in marketing or any related fields
- Relevant experience in international, modern companies
- Former experience/background in modern trade sales is highly recommended
- Knowledge of market, customer expectations and brand
- Strong Presentation skills and negotiation skill
- Track record of problem solving and analytical skill
- Fluency in spoken and written English
What's on Offer:
- Great package with other benefits.
- Growth career with one of world's leading FMCG company in the world.
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and updated picture
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.