Position: MT Sales Operation Manager
Report: Customer Development Head
Subordinates: Distributor Sales Team - Modern Trade
This role is responsible for achieving profitable sales growth through creating and executing business plans for a core customer which contributes consistently to the unit's NSV and/or has potential for significant future growth.
This role is accountable for managing assigned sales operation team to deliver the excellent execution through distribution and display activities, successfully roll out all key account plan in market sales growth at store level.
* Lead the development and execution of the customers short and long-term strategies which optimises profitability and sales revenue and achieves company, category and customer objectives.
* Develops accurate and timely forecasts using a variety of inputs from both consumption and shipment perspective, adopting a continuous improvement mind-set.
* Lead the development and execution of customer specific solutions e.g. assortment, merchandising, pricing and promotion which achieve customer, category and business objectives.
* Leverage insights to influence customers to implement solutions and identify new opportunities that will deliver results that are beneficial for both customer, category and business. Evaluates and monitors customer initiatives to drive continuous improvement, efficiency and effectiveness for both customer and company.
* Manage new product launches with timely and effective execution to maximise customer impact in the marketplace.
* Oversee all significant customer daily activities to ensure consistent operational execution and follow through on plans.
* Owner of the Go-to market initiatives for the accounts to ensure sale performance and effectiveness.
* Closely integrate with Planning Team and Business Partner for leading the category by customer in sale growth, JPB, Cat-man, Perfect Store, Transaction Zone etc.
* Lead, engage the sales operation team with strong sale spirit and develop sale talents.
* Manage and ensure perfect service level with Distributor for smooth execution.
This role is predominately Customer facing and will drive the customer agenda and provide strategic and operational day-to-day leadership of the assigned customer. It will deliver results by influencing cross functionally and building effective customer relationships.
Location: HCM, Vietnam. Scope -work: Nationwide
* Extensive experience in FMCG / consumer goods industry with exposure in the Modern Trade channel
* Strong Sales experience that includes selling, negotiating and leveraging insights to deliver tailored customer plans, achieving company and customer objectives and advancing category leadership.
* Previous customer experience and proven ability to deliver successful solutions that cover product, placement, promotion and/ or pricing; with an excellent track record of meeting/ exceeding sales objectives.
* Good interpersonal skills and proven ability to develop long term, effective and influential business relationships with key decision makers which drive mutual growth.
* Ability to assess needs, propose mutually beneficial solutions, overcome objections, demonstrate resilience and manage conflict with a positive & confident mind-set and close sale to maximise mutual value.
* Experience in partnering with Category and using and deploying the fundamentals of Category Leadership, drive category growth and achieve category captaincy.
* Experience in developing and managing a budget and trade revenue optimization and delivering in budget and ROI.
* Experience in areas such as (but not exclusive to): field sales, customer management and customer marketing.
* Willing to travel to the assigned territories.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.