- Responsible to oversee modifications to any existing databases
- Maintaining the integrity and performance of the company databases
- Must ensure that data is stored securely and optimally
- Responsible in handling installation, configuration and upgrading of MySQL server software and related products in Windows environment
- To conduct analysis and implement proactive improvement measures, and proactive monitoring of database performance
- To manage database changes through change request process and provide status reports
- Review database design and implementation for new projects
- To implement and maintain database security and plan growth and changes
- Have minimum 5 years of MySQL database experience
- Must have experience in Database Administration in MySQL 8.0, 5.7 and replication configuration in MySQL
- Experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization, able to use native monitoring and troubleshooting tools
- Experience on Microsoft Clustering, Replication, SQL Server, MySQL Cluster
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database performance issues, blocking and deadlocking issues
Interested, Kindly share your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.