Our client is an insurance firm that operates globally.
- You are required to drive Penetration Testing, Network Monitoring and Firewall review and approval operations within business units
- You need to ensure the risky firewall request is properly assessed
- The candidate is also expected to have technical domain knowledge in Web application security, Mobile application Security, Infrastructure security
- You must act as backup point on Penetration Testing engagements from an advisory and consultation role
- Assess firewall rules request ensuring the review is conducted according security policy and practices
You are an individual contributor and work with various team and business units based on the assigned assignment/ requirement
This is a regional role (will be manging around 15-20 countries mainly APAC)
This is not a technical role. More to operations and manage various business unit around the globe.
- Bachelor's degree and professional certifications preferred
- 5 years' experience in supporting large organization with focus in IT security
- MUST have experience in IPS, Firewall and other Penetration Testing methodology
- Experience in coordinating and handling of penetration testing engagement.
- Good Project Management and Coordination skills are preferred
Interested, kindly share your CV to email@example.com or call at +603 21749007. Only relevant and shortlisted candidate will be contacted. Thank you.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.