- Calculate Reserves in order to create SOE.
- Develop, challenge and update assumptions used in valuation/actuarial models including IFRS 17 actuarial models.
- Support team lead in developing ad implementing IFRS 17 for the business.
- Work closely with various BUs in automating and integrating reporting processes.
- Support team lead in financial and regulatory reporting on ad-hoc basis.
- Degree in Actuarial Science with at least 5 years of GI reserving experience.
- Good team player and able to work independently when required.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
EA Registration Number: R1329095
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105