- To perform end to end technical security audit from a Penetration Tester / Red Team perspective and to review technical areas within Infrastructure, Network or Application Security (either one of the topics)
- To identify technical gaps and work with the technical teams from a Penetration / Offensive security perspective on how to resolve / remediate that complies within regulations / guidelines / frameworks.
- Provide technical hands-on evidence to external vendors
- Assessing as well as to monitor the organization operation and its control measures.
- Validating the effectiveness of its control after remediation
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and external stakeholders on providing advice on its control framework and processes
- Bachelor's degree with at 4-8 years of working experience in Penetration Testing / Offensive Security
- Technical competent in one of these areas - Source code review / Static code analysis / Mobile Security / AppSec / Infrastructure Security etc- as the role require to work closely with a team within they're expertise in evaluating technical work.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills as the role require to work with internal and external stakeholders often
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte. Ltd.
EA License No. 16S8105
Romero Abdullah @ Romero Yap Loy Fatt
EA Reg No: R1550615
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.