About Client - Our client is well-established drinks business across the Gulf Region who brings world class activations to customers and consumers every day who have world class brands globally.
The role: The Key Account Manager is targeted to deliver sustainable volume and profit growth by executing the Retail & On Trade Strategy, whilst managing costs in line with the commercial plan set by the Distributor Sales Manager.
- Optimise the ROI on trade investment, whilst ensuring the budgets are managed and measured.
- Develop and execute effective strategic annual customer business plans.
- Develop a category plan in conjunction with the Trade Marketing Team.
- Identify customer needs and work with service providers to develop a Service Level Agreement (SLA) in order to meet these needs.
- Monthly forecasting in line with agreed deadlines and accuracy parameters.
- Tenacious and resilient, driven to achieve even when faced with obstacles
- Strong Analytical skills - able to dissect complex data into meaningful actions
- Leadership and interpersonal skills capable of building strong working relationships and influencing customers and internal teams.
- Excel & Power point proficient
- Language - English and Hindi
Due to volumes of applications, we are only able to respond to suitable candidates