Our Client is one of the top tier International life Insurers. They are currently looking for an experienced Operational Risk Director to join their expanding regional team.
· Working with the regional team, scope out the most efficient and practical way to implement the Opts Risk Management Program throughout the Asia division ("the Division") with particular focus on make use of existing resources to ensure processes are maintainable once implemented.
· Experience in presenting and dealing with Senior Management team of the various businesses by communicating program requirements and value proposition to gain the support needed to implement the program across the Division.
· Giving training to Business Unit resources to implement the operational risk management program within their Business Unit, including conducting Risk Control Self Assessments, collecting Loss Data, tracking Key Risk Indicators, and preparing Risk Dashboards/Reports. The incumbent will need to spend significant time working directly with Business Unit staff on details of the implementation as necessary.
· Work directly with the regional CRO, play a leadership and advisory role to help the Business Units assess the best way to implement the operational risk management program. Particular focus must be on understanding their existing risk and compliance processes to understand how best to adapt them to meet ORM program requirements without duplicating effort.
· Risk management, audit, operations, compliance or technology background with 10+ years of experience in matters of increasing complexity.
· Highly developed business acumen, and pragmatic approach to solving problems and implementing solutions.
· In depth understanding of operational procedures at financial institution (preferably insurance).
· Solid experience in designing, implementing, and validating the effectiveness of operational controls.
· Solid working knowledge of enterprise and operational risk management frameworks and processes.
Please contact Sean Lai by 36955184/ firstname.lastname@example.org for a further discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.