Argyll Scott is working with a global financial service organization based in central Bangkok to find a talented Technology Risk candidate. The opened position is a brand new role setting up in Bangkok branch, you will have the opportunity to work closely with the global team in the oversea.
The main responsibility for the position is to drive the information and technology service governance, IT compliance, process and operational improvement, etc. Moreover, you will responsible for managing IT capacity, risk and business continuously, disaster recovery across the group company.
- Manage over all operational risk for the Infrastructure and cloud department covering define, maintain and improve for overall standard, processes and procedures.
- Develop the governance program that suitable for internal application and technology
- Develop IT control based on COBIT practice
- Develop Technology Resilience program
- Generate report and present to the board of management team for the compliance and risk perspective
- Act as a the team representative to work with internal and external audit regarding Operation risk, IT compliance, etc for the business unit.
- Graduate from IT or related fields
- At least 8 years' experience in the technology risk, IT Audit, IT Compliance or related fields
- Working experience in the financial service, banking or insurance is a plus
- Experience with the operational risk framework such as COBIT, IT Control, etc
- Strong skills and experience in the operational risk management (Technology area especially in IT Infrastructure and cloud)
- Fluent English communication skills
- Thai nationality only
If you interest in the opportunity, please apply.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.