Overview: Responsible for operational planning, processes and day-to-day management of the Company operations, delivery of service objectives and key performance targets. In partnership with Medical Director, set the bar for a high service standard and a patient-centred culture. Develop and implement effective operating policies and procedures, set service levels and productivity expectations, and recruit and directly lead a team of operational staff.
Reporting Line: AST General Manager (or AST Medical Director)
- Operational Leadership: Provide operational leadership and support to the AST management team and staff to ensure successful delivery of business requirements.
- Ownership: Owns the successful build and launch of the vHealth operations from the ground up and own and develop the clinic operations. Proactively lead projects by setting and managing strategic direction and owning end-to-end implementation and delivery
- Operational Procedures: develop, maintain and monitor standard operational procedures to deliver required services, outstanding customer experience and high standards of care
- Manage Staff: recruit, manage, schedule, develop and motivate non-medical staff to operate and grow services
- Integrity & Safety: maintain the confidentiality and integrity of services and work closely with the AST Medical Director to deliver highest standards of care and patient safety
- Financial Stability: meet financial objectives through collaboration with the finance team to estimate requirements and manage an annual budget and support wider team in business planning and forecasting activities to develop future services
- Manage Performance: use data to develop and report against key performance targets to continually monitor and improve operational performance
- Customer Service: Foster a culture in which service excellence and "delighting customers" is the norm across all customer interactions and complaints are learnt from and minimized. Implement a continuous feedback process to collect, analyze and report out on patient feedback data & trends
- Inventory Management: Monitor and manage all inventory including medications, medical consumables and medical equipment to ensure appropriate and safe service delivery
- Working Environment: Instil strong ethos of teamwork and communication across medical staff, non-medical staff and management to create an efficient and pleasant working environment
- Resolving Problems: Make decisions to assess and resolve operational problems quickly and effectively to ensure service resilience is maintained
- Policy Adherence: Enforce organisational policies and procedures, oversee staff adherence and provide assurance to AST General Manager
- Regulatory Compliance: Ensure compliance with all the regulatory requirements for operating healthcare provider services and telemedicine consultation platform
- Growth: work with the Marketing team to understand consumer expectations and preferences in order to tailor the operational processes and procedures accordingly and increase volume of business, while ensuring quality of service
- Execution: work with advisers and subject matter experts from all functional areas like Sales, IT, and Marketing, to understand the business needs, set up project plans and timelines, and execute activities, identifying dependencies and executing risk mitigation plans
- Technology Support: act as a "superuser" of the clinic system and Patient Management System and provide operational support and guidance to source and develop other information technology solutions necessary to deliver services
- Supplier Management: Source appropriate suppliers, agree specifications, negotiate contracts and monitor performance necessary to deliver AST services (such as Pharmaceuticals supplier, Medication Delivery Providers, Phlebotomy Provider, Laboratory Provider, Pharmacy partner, Specialist Referral Network, Courier)]
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree / University degree, preferably in business administration or any related field from an accredited institution.
- Minimum three (3) years working experience in the Health Care industry required.
- Experience of operational management in primary/outpatient care and digital health and/or telemedicine - desirable
- Minimum seven (7) years progressively responsible experience in business operations and project management. Strong results in leading complex strategic projects required.
- Excellent communication that spans project planning, written recommendations and executive presentations.
- Strong analytical and process improvement skills and ability to make strategic and operational decisions.
- Highly flexible and collaborative; capable of working with various teams and managing multiple stakeholders.
- Management of staff at all levels and demonstrates successful working relationship with senior administration.
- Customer contact management experience, for example: inbound consumer call handling, complaints handling, client management, conflict management.
- Excellent customer service orientation, including a proven ability to develop and nurture a customer-focused culture.
- The ability (and desire) to work in a fast paced, pressure-filled and change-oriented environment.
- Distinct entrepreneurial thinking and acting.
- Fluent in spoken and written Thai and English.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.