Operation Support - Manager Level - Insurance
- Ensures IT service availability and minimises the business impact of IT service outages through the effective management and governance of the network, infrastructure, and data centre outsourcing arrangements
- Contributes to the improvement of user satisfaction with IT services by ensuring that the outsourcing arrangements remain aligned with business needs and priorities and fit for purpose.
- Improves the overall technical performance of our client's Wintel, VMware & Automation Support services as measured by the Technology related KPIs and SLAs (utilisation, availability, response times etc.) year on year
- Ensures the realisation of the outsourcing objectives of reduced risk, enhanced flexibility, enhanced transparency, and cost efficiency through the effective outsourced services.
- Familiar with methods and techniques for risk management, business impact analysis, countermeasures and contingency arrangements relating to the serious disruption of IT services. Examples: resilience, security, fallback location/services, mobile back-up, diversity.
- Proficient in products and/or Infrastructure services supplied by external suppliers. · Proficient in techniques for ensuring that full account is taken of users' real and stated needs in the delivery of IT services.
- Proficient in methods, techniques and tools for planning, organising, resourcing, directing, co-ordinating and monitoring ongoing IT delivery and discretionary/project activities.
- Proficient in methods and techniques for reporting progress and financial conformance against an agreed plan.
- Familiar with methods and techniques for negotiating contracts for the supply of IT products and services.
- Proficient in the purpose and composition of a service level agreement (SLA)
- Proficient in methods and techniques for managing contracts to ensure that suppliers adhere to agreed contract requirements.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.