- Lead and implement major projects within Database domain.
- Ensure all reporting, daily, weekly & monthly are provided within the agreed window.
- Coordinate within various team in regional technology, business units and vendor for any new projects and initiative
- Establish and maintain database policies, procedures, standards and integrity.
- To ensure all tickets and requests are attended and closed within the agreed SLA
- Minimum 8 years' working experience on Database infrastructure.
- Build and manage Oracle Database, Postgres or DB2 databases.
- Strong management skills and physical database design skills
- Experience using UNIX shell, SQL and Windows PowerShell.
- Minimum 1 years of experience in Project Management.
Interested, kindly share your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only relevant and shortlisted candidate will be contacted. Thank you
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.