· Conduct valuation of the liabilities for the entities across Asia.
· Conduct stress testing and review the solvency of the entities across Asia to be actively.
· To be involved in various strategic projects such as M&A, channel expansions, etc.
· Work closely with the HoD in developing actuarial models and tools.
· Take on ad-hoc duties and projects to meet local regulatory requirements and international accounting standards such as RBC II and IFRS 17.
· Support the business in various portfolio improvement initiatives.
· Actively participate in the planning, implementation and maintenance of actuarial policies and/or strategies.
· Qualified / nearly qualified Actuary with at least 7 years of non-life regional actuarial experience.
· Strong understanding and knowledge of local and regional regulatory requirements.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· Able to work independently.
EA Registration Number: R1329095
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105