Our client is the one of the world's largest marketers in consumer goods, operates in over 50 countries.
They are seeking for a member of the Shared Services Team, this role delivers regional people transactional and operational services, including payroll coordination and facilitation, whilst ensuring a high level of service is provided to our internal and external stakeholders.
You will be responsible for facilitating people related processes and services, processing regional payroll and the organization's payroll functions, ensuring that pay is processed on time, accurately, and in compliance with federal, state, and local laws. The role will also support the HRIS with people process query resolution and will be a team player, supporting local People Business Partners and the wider team to achieve their People and company objectives.
- Assist with daily operations of the regional payroll function including payroll maintenance, timely payroll processing, benefits, garnishments, taxes, and other deductions, check and ACH direct deposit distributions, and other payroll activities.
- Liaise with Payroll vendors
- Maintains the maintenance of employee payroll records.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local payroll, wage, and hour laws and best practices.
- Partner with Human Resources team to propose and implement changes in payroll policies and procedures.
- Develops and implements effective administrative processes to provide employees with easy access to payroll information.
- Provide documentation to support People related activities
- Providing the support and execute onboarding and offboarding activities
- Visa and Global mobility coordination
- Coordination and facilitation of employee insurance and benefit plans, including vehicle/fleet management as required, and related reporting
- Administration and coordination to support the annual people cycle i.e. performance reviews, annual remuneration review etc. within the region
- Contribute to the global transactional team and provide cover and support as needed.
- Responsible for people Systems and Process support, and act as key stakeholder and contribute to and support process improvement work
- 3-5 years' experience in payroll processing and HR coordination, preferable in a complex environment with multiple countries
- Working understanding of human resource and payroll principles, practices and procedures (including experience supporting visa processing)
- Experience working with employee related HRIS systems
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and complex environment
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.