As part of a dynamic People and Culture function this role will work as a true partner to key stakeholders across the organisation in the HR, Finance and Commercial functions. This role will have a particular focus on People Analytics and reporting to drive key people performance agendas across the group.
Your responsibilities include:
* Providing high quality data analysis to fully support development and implementation of the key strategic plans.
* Analyzing data and statistics for trends and patterns with focus on relevant HR KPIs
* Preparing dashboards, particularly on labor cost, being able to highlight key findings and impacts
* Working in full collaboration with internal stakeholders to collect people data and understand trends across different BUs/Countries/Legal entities
* Supporting all HR processes, including salary survey benchmarking, people movement and turnover analysis.
Who are we looking for
* Bachelor in Statistics, Economics or Master HR related will be considered a plus
* Minimum 5 years of experience in within structured multinational Groups or leading Consulting firms would be beneficial
* Knowledge of performance management fundamentals is essential
* Strong ability to shift from detailed analysis to synthesis according to what the context requires
* Ability to present complex data in an understandable manner in order to gain stakeholders' buy in is critical
* Experience with HRIS systems such as Oracle HCM, Workday, PeopleSoft and workforce planning tools
* Highly organized with an analytical mindset
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Williams Neil Martin
EA Reg No: R2197347