Our client is a lifestyle brand with strong global presence. They are expanding the team in Hong Kong and looking to add a planning manager in the region. This position will be directly reporting to Director of Planning and Merchandising, overseeing apac markets.
· Plan and develop seasonal merchandise and budget for each collection in order to achieve all essential business KPIs in line with improved operational excellence.
· Manage margins, season launch and markdown plans as well as returns in conjunction with the buying teams.
· Plan and monitor stock level and replenishment of core and seasonal lines to optimize sales opportunity and sell thru performance.
· Provide active guidance by leading weekly performance reviews and meetings on transfers and consolidation as well as provision of monthly markdown budgets and consumption.
· Establish, perform and continuously enhance weekly and monthly standard reporting package as well as post season analysis.
· Develop appropriate forecasting tools to determine suitable stock levels and carry out long term forecasting of product requirements for retail stores.
· Degree holder with 5 years retail planning experience
· Soild experience on Asia Pacific/ Greater China would be essential;
· Excellence in Excel and sensitive to numbers;
· Good analytical and report writing skills;
· Good command of both spoken and written English & Chinese;
· Able to work independently;
· Experience in SAP is definitely an advantage
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Wing Yip at email@example.com or call directly on +852 3695 5179 for a confidential discussion
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.