Job Title: Plant Accounting Manager
The Plant Accounting Manager at responsible for overseeing accounts payable team, ensuring proper controls and adherence to company accounting policies and procedures. Responsibilities include: paying suppliers on time, monthly closing, cash management and SOX compliance.
1. Review and initial approval of prepared payments (daily).
2. Bank balances and bank transaction payments control (daily).
3. Bank reconciliation.
4. Coordination of elevated issues connecting to payments internally and externally.
5. Coordination of trading related business issues with CBOB Dubai.
6. Sends billing to related parties if any valid expenses to be collected (monthly).
7. Related Parties confirmation with reconciliation.
8. Consolidation of month end closing JV and assigning for booking (monthly).
9. Cash Flow Management.
10. Administration of FI team.
11. Ensures and monitors all MBO items related to finance and organization.
12. ICOFR and SOX issues to be met and solved as per SIG guidelines.
13. External and internal reports required by FM assigned other than reports prepared by Reporting Analyst.
14. Backup Finance Director for accounting related tasks during leave / travel.