A consumer-goods MNC is looking for a Plant HR Lead to be responsible for Malaysia plants and regional functional team. You will drive change management and build stronger HR capabilities. This role reports to the Head of HR and will manage a sizeable HR team.
- Be a business partner to support management and teams in a changing environment.
- Work closely with the functional heads to build organization and people capabilities, improving workforce profile to increase efficiencies for long term business growth.
- Advise the management team on the interpretation and implementation of company policies, applicable local laws and collective agreement as they affect human resources decisions and actions.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Develop, revise, and review policies, salary structure, welfare & benefits scheme.
- Manage the process of organizational management review and put in place succession planning
- Assure compliance and consistent application of policies and laws across all constituents.
- Manage and oversee the day to day HR activities.
- Manage the HR team performance and growth.
- 8 -10 years HR experience preferably in consumer or similar industry with HR change management background.
- Experience in managing a medium-size plant.
- Experience in handling employee relation/ union or other industry authorities
- Ability to manage a big team and to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels.
- excellent communication skills - interpersonal, presentation and written
- degree in any disciplines
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
EA Reg No: R1766531