A global F&B and entertainment group is currently looking for an experienced and motivated Marketing Manager to join their Hong Kong operation. You will be responsible to promote and generate positive image of the brand through execution of Strategic marketing & PR campaigns. Manage all online and offline content to ensure the brand image is upheld at all times.
- Develop and execute Marketing and PR plans for the Hong Kong venues working closely with the Group Marketing Director
- Develops and executes content for marketing initiatives, corporate communications, Public Relations and marketing collaterals.
- Responsible for driving relevant traffic to all digital platforms and through digital channels, including; Website, SEO, PPC, EDMs, Third party affiliates, Social Media Advertising and Google Display Network, as well as re-targeting activities.
- Ensures that all activity and results are reported providing insight & analysis and provides strategic advice on measurable analytics
- Assists the team in business development efforts to drive business goals.
- 5+ years' experience in marketing & public relations preferably in the F&B and entertainment industries
- Good communication skills (Fluent/Native in English, Chinese would be a plus but it's not essential)
- Superior oral, written and presentation skills, and is capable of developing content for external audiences in the forms of media releases, invitations and marketing collateral as well as managing media relations.
- Confident team player with ability to work efficiently under time pressure
- Independent project manager - demonstrating resourcefulness and attention to details.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Lok Chen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5175 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.