A global luxury jewelry brand is currently looking for an experienced and motivated PR & Media Manager to join their Hong Kong operation. You will be responsible to plan and implement PR and media strategies to raise brand awareness and visibility through the APAC regions.
- Implement PR & Media strategy and handle budgets management
- Work with the brand Media agencies: brief, budget set up and follow up, strategy and planning Offline & online, buying negotiations, plan activation, tracking and optimization of campaign performances
- Manage Digital development, develop advertising materials, trace delivery, conduct competitive analysis, organize press events
- Build and maintain relationships with key national press & influencers
- Distribution of corporate assets such as press kit & press release and report media exposure to HQ
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communication, PR or other related subjects
- Minimum 5-8 years media agency or in-house PR & media experience
- Strategic thinker with ability to formulate clear communication plans and able to work independently
- Candidates with jewellery experience would be an advantage but the opening would also be open for luxury fashion background professional
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Lok Chen at email@example.com or call directly on +852 3695 5175 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.