Would you like the opportunity to work for an established accountancy practice in North London? The company is looking for an eager individual (ideally immediately available) that has had 1-2 years experience in a practice. Offering a competitive salary and study support, this opportunity could be next steps to furthering your academic and professional career.
This role is a combination of Administrative and Tax/Accounting duties. You will be working under the supervision of the Senior Accountant and will be responsible for delivering a quality and compliant service to TFF's portfolio of clients.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Review, Preparation and submission of personal Tax Returns.
- (2) R&D - liaising with clients assisting with preparation of YE Accounts, schedules and reports.
- Pre & Post Year End Tax planning - Assisting in the review of Accounts and tax positions and providing/recommending tax planning options.
- Preparation and submission of Company Accounts and Tax Returns.
- Assisting with HMRC tax investigations.
- Business Restructures-Assisting in the various stages involved for these types of projects.
- Inheritance Tax - Assist in reviewing the clients current IHT position and providing recommendations to reduce future tax liability.
- EMI-Assisting with the creations of Share Reward Schemes.
- Preparation of annual P11Ds and Director "minimum" salaries.
- Liaising with HMRC- general payroll and tax queries.
- Adhoc duties.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum Level 3 AAT
- Knowledge of personal and company taxes, including VAT and PAYE
- keeping up to date with current legislation
- Ability to organise, prioritise and monitor workload effectively
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Effective communication skills
- Self motivated with a problem solving approach to work
- Excellent attention to detail
Please do not hesitate to send a direct email/give me a call.