Our client is Global Insurance Group
Actuarial Analyst _ Pricing
We are looking to hire a Pricing Actuary, Life Insurance company in Singapore, reporting to the Head of Pricing Asia. In this role you will be responsible for the pricing of life insurance and support the product development primarily for the markets in Greater China.
The role provides the opportunity for exposure to a wide variety of products. You will be expected to make a significant contribution to the development of our pricing team and the wider enhancement of the company's propositions.
In detail your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for end to end pricing and implementation of new products.
- Work closely with Products, distribution nd policy servicing
- standards, proper risk assessment and best practice
- Working closely with Client Partners to develop the market
- Working closely with internal stakeholders in pricing initiatives and allocated projects
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with key clients across the market
- Maintaining and developing pricing bases and tools
- 12 month contract
You have the following background, skills and mindset:
- University graduate from Actuarial Science, Economics, Statistics
- 2+ years of work experience in life insurance product
- Experience with Prophet, VBA and Excel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate complex technical issues in an effective way
- Excellent communication
- Self-starter, willing to go beyond what is required, and able to work autonomously as well as in a team
For more information or to apply, please contact Enkhtur Maini via firstname.lastname@example.org
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.