My client is in the Financial Services Industry - and the role sits within part of its technology team to drive solutions for one of its key business pillar.
- Responsible for designing, architecting and building the core system and products that powers the growing Fintech products.
- Improve and maintain the web applications, backend systems, 3rd party integrations, APIs, or other monitoring tools and infrastructure.
- Lead the design and implementation of projects related to new or existing products - to build reliable, scalable and high availability solutions for complex systems.
- Work with various business application teams to continously improve, develop, and implement new cutting edge technquies and enhancements
- Analyze, manage and resolve production incidents and systems enhancements and change requests for business applications
- Degree in Information Technology / Engineering / Computer Science or equivalent
- At least more than 5 years of experience in business critical applications / software development environment
- Knowledge and experience in agile and understanding of DevOps environment
- Hands-on techncial experience in Core .NET, C#, SQL is a must
- Familiar with React.js / Angular.js is an added advantage
- Experience in Financial Industry is highly preferred
EA Registration Number: R1108631
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105