Salary: Max up to 170K with other benefits / month
*** This position is for Thai candidates only. ***
About our client
Our partner is a global FMCG food manufacturer. They are famous for being one of the top meat product producers with ambition to be number one in the market. Currently, they are looking for an experienced R&D Process Development Manager to maximize their R&D Process Engineering team.
Process Development/Deployment Manager
* Propel company growth by delivering commercially feasible, cost-effective and viable Product Manufacturing Process that delivers products that adhere to specification requirements and comply with market regulations and Company's Global Product Quality Standards
* Increase Speed to Market and streamline the development and adoption of new Manufacturing Process according to Design For Vertical Startup Principles and Methodologies to increase the Right First Time score and ensure shortest possible timelines and minimum possible resources
* Maintain company competitiveness in the market by optimizing product costs through continuous improvement to increase efficiency, capability and capacity of the manufacturing process
* Deliver Manufacturing Process solutions and Technical Consultation for new product projects as well as troubleshooting technical issues that arise during the manufacturing process
* Lead and supervise Process Development Team in two factories located in separate locations. Take accountability for all Process Development activities in both factories.
* Build a motivated, divergent, and inclusive team, take care of members and develop Team Leadership and Functional Competencies, Core Skills as well as engage in future Talent Development Pipeline
* Define clear Role and Responsibility specific to each Process engineer and oversea the use of team resources and budgets
* Plan and implement standard Process Development Procedures and align Way of Working and RACI with other Functions
* Oversee end-to-end new Product Manufacturing Process, for instance, by planning and specifying Process Design, Key Process Parameter setups and Process Specifications for new Product Recipes, Raw Materials, processing lines and/or machinery as well as the development and/or adoption of new Global Processing Technology solutions in Company's factories
* Provide relevant technical support in terms of Process Efficiency, Cost and Capacity Improvement as well as deliver assistance or troubleshooting for technical issues specific to Product Manufacturing Process Design and Specification
* Support Process Line trials, Line Commissioning, Validation and Star Up for the development of new products and alternative Raw materials. This includes Line Efficiency Improvement, Cost Saving, Sustainability and capital projects.
* Represent RD Process team in internal and external communication with the company's internal cross functional teams and suppliers on matters such as Process Design and Specification
* Ensure process design and specifications consistently deliver products that meet Product design specifications and the company's Global Product and Packaging Quality standards
* Take charge in assigned Strategic action plans based on Asia R&D FAB and EA Process Team Strategy
* At least 10 years of experience in the relevant field from FMCG manufacturing background
* Strong leadership and Human Development Skill
* Highly proactive and self-driven
* Able to work independently with minimum close supervision required
* Good teamwork, project management, communication and presentation skills
* Proactive, curious and strive to learn and improve
* Possess a high flexibility to learn and adopt new skill sets
* Positive thinking, willing to accept and tackle challenges and is able to work under pressure
* Good command of spoken and written English
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.