*** This position is for Thai candidates only. ***
About our client
Our partner is a global gas & chemical company. Currently, they are looking for an experienced Process Safety Manager to maximize their team.
- Oversee & manage Process Safety related to risk assessment activity such as Health Risk Assessment , Preliminary Hazard Analysis
- Oversee and advise to ensure that the compliance of new process safety directive, alert, standard, Management of Change System of all Operations team in Thailand are well-operated
- To audit for B relevant assessments (Process Safety Module) for country and support Regional team
- Support to sustain Safe before Start up by leading PSSR for new project, plant T/A and review PSSR that required from MOC system
- Facilitate awareness program on Process Safety such as Training NRP, Process Safety Management, Materials such as Safety Gram and Lesson Learnt from Incident
- Drive implementation of operational process safety leading indicators, Monitor the status of audit CARs and track them to closure and support to apply CARs extension and variance.
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering or related field
- At least 6-9 years of experience in Process Safety from petrochemical or chemical industry
- Capable of Risk Assessment Tools, Hazard and Operability Study (HAZOP), Process Analysis
- Highly analytical & great communication skills
- Good command of English
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.