Salary: 100 - 150 KB per Month
Our partner is a very global Snack and Seasoning company. They operate more than 40 years producing snack and seasoning product all over the world. Currently, they are looking for a very experienced Procurement people to lead big Procurement team in order to oversee all sourcing/procurement activities.
This role is responsible for ensuring supply and optimal cost-to-serve for all assigned goods/services groups. In this role, you will:
- Develop the implementation of Procurement Strategy and Sourcing Rules to meet overall business targets.
- Improve procurement performance in term of cost saving, supplier sustainability, category strategy, and procurement & sourcing process.
- Continuously update relevant local markets, products, innovations, and knowledge for each category of responsibility.
- Lead and develop member of procurement team
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in procurement activities for Food Raw Material, Packaging Material, and Indirect categories. You will have a Bachelor degree level or higher, and it is highly desirable that you will have experience:
- In category management, negotiation, and contract management
- In managing a team of direct and indirect report .
- Understand BOI and Free Trade Area benefits
Fluency in both written and spoken English is highly desirable
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.