Procurement Manager (Indirect)
Salary: 80 - 150 KB per Month
Our partner is a very global Retail company. They operate more than 60 years selling variety range of consumer products all over the world. Currently, they are looking for a very experienced Procurement people to lead Procurement team in order to oversee all sourcing/procurement activities.
This role is responsible for ensuring supply and optimal cost-to-serve for all assigned goods/services groups. In this role, you will:
- Develop the implementation of Procurement Strategy and Sourcing Rules to meet overall business targets.
- Improve procurement performance in term of cost saving, supplier sustainability, category strategy, and procurement & sourcing process.
- Continuously update relevant local markets, products, innovations, and knowledge for Indirect category of responsibility.
- Lead and develop member of procurement team
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in procurement activities for Indirect categories. You will have a Bachelor degree level or higher, and it is highly desirable that you will have experience:
- In category management, negotiation, and contract management
- In managing a team of direct and indirect report .
Fluency in both written and spoken English is highly desirable
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.