Title: Procurement Section Manager (Electronic-Semiconductor)
Procurement - Sourcing - Local & Oversea - Electronic - Semiconductor - Silicon - Germanium - Gallium Arsenide - based in Bangkok - Attractive salary
A leading Electronic-Semiconductor company
- Review Result of Procurement Performance and Recommend IN ORDER TO support managerial decisions on Procurement Strategy Program and company goal.
- Summarize and report Price Trend to Division Head
- Set up contract agreement and propose to Division Head for consideration.
- IN ORDER TO support managerial decision on pricing program
- Sourcing and Selection / Supplier Management
- Make a procedure of sourcing and supplier selection IN ORDER TO has standard for getting good suppliers.
- Approve supplier evaluation and provide suggestion for an improvement IN ORDER TO ensure the performance of supplier.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in any field related to Business Administration, General Management, Accounting, etc.
- Work Experience At least 5 years in Procurement with at least 3 years in management level.
- Literacy Knowledge in Procurement Management, Negotiation Skill, Import & Export Procedure, BOI Privilege, ISO 9001, ISO 14000, Familiar with PC application
- Knowledge about Policy deployment, Daily Management
- Good command in English
If you are interested please apply via jobs DB or call 02-1072560
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.