Our client is a global health service company, specialized in Accident and Health insurance products in Thailand. Their business has grown rapidly and consistently by earning the continuous supports from its business partners and keep expanding at this moment. They are now looking for ''Product Development Assistant Manager'' into support their health division.
- Gathering of market intelligence, tracking competitors' products, product movement in the market and providing analysis.
- Initiate new product ideas and manage the requirements to identify market need, market trend, customer needs.
- Cooperate with marketing requirements of marketing strategy, product strategy & plan, market research and portfolio management.
- Identify product positioning and core product competitiveness.
- Support the validation of product concept testing and price sensitivity.
- Review the Policy Wording for renew to OIC.
- Bachelor's Degree in business field
- At least 2-3 years' experience in Life, A&H Insurance Business or Marketing
- Have Insurance knowledge, product knowledge, marketing
- Good command of English (both spoken and written)
- Good interpersonal skill and team player
- Good knowledge of computer/ word processing package, e.g. Word, Excel (especially create formula and pivot table), PowerPoint
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.