- Cosmetics experience
- Product Development
- WFH policy
Our client is a market leader in the supply of amenities kits. They are looking for a Product Development Manager with Cosmetics experience who can work individually.
- Liaising with cosmetic brands and factories to develop cosmetic amenities
- Coordinating product optimization and new product development
- Leading the product development work with laboratories and factories including testing, sampling and costing
- Updating product formulation and packaging
Business travel is required
- Experience and knowledge in developing, sourcing and producing cosmetics, skincare products is a MUST.
- Knowledge in skincare formulations to ensure the product meets required standard qualities and is cost-effective is a MUST
- Problem-solving, time-management, negotiation, planning and projects management skills, well organized and detail-oriented are essential
- Good command of spoken & written in English, Cantonese and Putonghua
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.