Successful product management/owner experience in e-commerce , mobile consumer applications.
Proven ability to make data driven and qualitative decisions, positively influence other team members, and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment. Strong organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to prioritize across multiple projects. Strong knowledge of JIRA and development methodologies is a plus. Ability to mentor and coach others in the Product team. Proven collaborator and excellent communicator.
- Experience in optimizing user engagement and brands value. Service internal and external stakeholders.
- Create and manage a detailed backlog of user stories and participate in development planning
- Support the development teams before, during and after the sprints. That includes the Backlog Refinement, Feature Planning, User Story Elaboration, Supporting Quality Assurance, Accepting User Stories, and Participate in ProductDemo for stakeholders.
- Be a key driver of the productdevelopment process, including roadmap and release planning, and productexpertise.
- Support the Go-To-Market teams to ensure a smooth introduction of the products and new features.
- Collaborate with the entire ProductManagement team, including User Experience, Visual Design, and other ProductManagers, to understand the product direction and business requirements.
- Continuously prioritize incoming market and customer requests to plan the productreleases most valuable to the market.
- Drive innovation across internal and external groups to take the omni-channel experience to the next level.
- Manage the productteam. Mentor, coach, and provide leadership to establish productownership best practices and excellence across the team. Evaluate the load, capacity, and performance of the Productteam.
- Experience in collecting data of user behavior for web and native applications, data driver analysis of the data. Advanced knowledge of statistics, tools, usage pattern detection.
- Practical understanding of the mobile platforms (iOS, Android) and web frameworks (Angular, React), recommended best practices, advantages, limitations, trends.
- Ability to operate on global markets and learn local market trends and preferences.
- Ability to operate and manage multicultural and geographically distributed team.