We are looking to recruit people who love the beauty industry because of its challenges, and those who have the confidence to develop innovative ideas to maintain the company at the forefront of the beauty domain. Whether it is the challenging career opportunities or the realization of your full potential in a conducive environment that excites you, we would love to hear from you.
- Responsible for planning, implementation and evaluation of marketing programs for assigned brands through PR, advertising and sales promotions
- Review sales trends and inventory levels for the assigned brand to meet sales achievement
- Coordinate with agencies on PR & communications as well as social media platform management
- Develop and maintain good relationships with business partners to optimize business opportunities
- Motivate frontline sales to achieve sales target and maintain high standard of customer service
- Prepare regular sales and marketing reports for management review
- Work closely with brand (joint venture partner) to ensure all marketing plans and materials will uphold brand image
- Stock and Point of Sales Materials control and budget
- University graduate in Business Administration, Marketing or related discipline
- At least 3 years of sales & marketing experience in FMCG or beauty industry
- Experience in managing beauty products is highly preferable
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.