A new and exciting Product Owner (extendable contract) position for a global financial services company. bank. Looking for someone with experience working across full Microsoft project lifecycle and CRM experience.
- Working with Microsoft, Professional services consultant and cross functional teams in SC (such as Group Digital, Segments, Country Digital, Distribution, Group ITO) to design, implement and change manage the Sales CRM
- Act as the primary point of contact for all Microsoft CRM initiatives. Lead workshops, gather requirements and design solutions
- Manage the implementation and delivery of new initiatives. Hands-on configuration
- Provide BAU administration and support to the user-base
- Stay abreast of new Microsoft releases and functionality, making suggestions to improve existing processes and implement new solutions
- Prepare BRD and User stories and get them signed-off with country stakeholders. Walkthrough of user stories with implementation teams and agree on implementation timelines.
- Validate projects through success metrics, after deployment to ensure they meet all operational and business requirements and drive maintenance and problem resolution, as required
- Act as a SME for sales CRM attending project ceremonies and providing support where required to ITO teams and Business teams
- Project management of Digital analytics implementation track by working with key teams in SC (such as Group Digital, Country Digital, Group ITO, Country Products) and Vendors
- Preparation of User acceptance testing packs and ensuring that the same are signed-off in time
- Bachelors / Master's degree holder. Overall experience of 7-10 years with at-least 3-5 years of experience in core and relevant field
- Experience in building sales CRM for Wealth sales teams or teams in relationship management is added advantage
- Prior experience setting up CRM for bank is preferred
- Strong presentation and communication skills to deal with a broad set of stakeholders, ability to tell a story through data, identify opportunities and drive action plans
- Highly effective in a large virtual cross functional team aligning to multiple business and IT partners across 8 different markets
If you are interested in this position, please feel free to drop me a message and send your CV over to email@example.com
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA Reg No: R1873088
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.