Product Owner (CRM Salesforce)
You will take ownership of platforms, process, and channels that form the product portfolio of all customer interactions in your Salesforce CRM.
An agile product owner takes on several roles, including business strategist, product designer, market analyst, customer liaison, and project manager
You will be the point person on the product development team, using their high-level perspective to define goals and create a vision for development projects, bringing together a seamless experience from our various touch points (web, chat etc) to sales interactions to contact center resolution, you will develop the best platform, channel management, processes and tools to achieve this.
Lastly, you will be working closely with the sales & customer team and a part of the Product Management committee
- Product owner of Salesforce CRM product portfolio.
- Create product roadmap, strategic visual summary outlines the vision and direction for the product offering.
- Responsible in creating a list of backlog items and prioritise them based on the overall strategy and business objectives.
- Need to map out project dependencies to inform the necessary sequence of development.
- The ability to juggle scope, budget, and time, weighing priorities according to the needs and objectives of stakeholders.
- Overseeing the actual development of the product and management of the platforms (Salesforce Service Cloud, Live Agent, & Community tools), tools and integration that will enable our sales and customer agents.
- Ensuring continuous clear communication with internal stakeholders with ideation workshops, strategy, sprints demos, retrospectives and thought leadership where possible.
- Maximising returns on product investments delivery of increased CLTV, CSAT, Conversions and overall profitability whilst reducing Resolution times.
- Sales CRM portfolio experience is a MUST
- Ability to drive overall customer experience (NPS, CSAT, CES, CLT, FCR etc)
- Proven experience in delivering automation platforms from inception to launch.
- Worked with consumer/mass markets and not corporate/B2B
- Experience in Agile and/or Scrum frameworks.
- Open to Expats
Interested, kindly share your CV to email@example.com. Only relevant and shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.