- Work with business unit stakeholders to define business KPIs and target
- Work hand in hand with the Business and Technical cross functional teams
- Own all aspects of the product
- As overall business owner/manager of the product, you are required to represent your product to business stakeholders and executive leadership teams
- Experience working and managing project timelines with vendors and internal teams.
- Work using agile methodologies and with vendors to ensure road maps are achieved within agreed time frames.
- Ensure the best customer experience for your product
- Effectively test and evaluate new development work to maintain high quality of standards
- Assist with other projects as needed.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Bachelor Degree is highly desirable
- 7+ years' experience working in Banking
- 4+ years' experience in consumer card product management/operations experience
- In-depth knowledge of card payment industry highly desired
- Solid customer service skills with the keen ability to effectively communicate with all stakeholders and vendors
- Able to multi-task and execute plans so deadlines are met
EA Registration Number: R1548599
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105