Our client is the leading energy company in the nation
- Great opportunity to work with a nation's largest company in its industry
- Excellent opportunity to lead on the projetcs
- 12 months Contract position with - possibly extendable/convertible/renewable
- 1 month completion bonus plus Performance bonus
- To design and rollout changes and improvements to systems, business processes an data that are enabled and implemented through technology.
- Manage the delivery of software engineering artefacts from vendors.
- Lead the conduction of SIT, UAT and other tests to ensure the robustness of changes.
- Plan, design and implement application refactoring and upgrades to ensure thatapplication landscape operates on supported components
- Facilitate requirement gathering and conduct of gap analysis for the purpose of project scoping - develops an application road map with the business to align application lifecycle with business needs.
What we are looking for
- 2-5 years relevant working experiencein IT systems analysis and HR processes and concepts ie core HRM system modules
- Experience in managing vendor
- Experience in end user usage, administration, or application support of Unit4 Prosoft or BIPO is desirable
- Experience in facilitating Manpower and Headcount budget planning is desirable.
- Experience in associated recruitment, competency management, talent management and succession planning application support are a plus
- Good interpersonal skill, intellectual curiosity and analytical.
- Attention to detail, to correctly manage the requirements and technology operations of the system.
For more information, or to apply, please contact Tharnthip Luechaikam at: Tluechaikam@argyllscott.sg
EA License No. 16S8105
Tharnthip (Bee) Luechaikam
EA Reg No: R22105059
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.