Salary Range: 80 - 120KB per month
Our client is multinational confectionary company operating in Thailand more than 30 years. Their business starting from manufacturing until delivering to customer. Currently, they are looking for an experienced Production Manager to take full responsibility for their production process.
In this role, you will have full autonomy in leading the plant in processing confectionary product. You will be required to:
· Do operation plan and produce it as per planning for both timely manner and quality.
· Accountable for operational improvements and contribute to cost saving initiatives.
· Work alongside other disciplines including quality and engineering to ensure a coordinated approach to all manufacturing decisions.
The successful candidate for this role will have had strong exposure in food/confectionary product. You will have a Bachelor degree level or higher in Food Science or other relevant degree and It is highly desirable that you will have experience:
· Understanding to establish and maintain GMP ,HALAL, HACCP, ISO20002
· Experience in Coaching and Training the staff with knowledge of the production system
· Fluency in both written and spoken English is highly desirable
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.