My client based in the heart of London is looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager/Programme Manager to join their business on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate for this role will be responsible for the management of key programmes and projects and will be looked at to drive forward the successful delivery of a large transformation plan.
You will be working very closely with the wider technical team such as Project Owners and other Project Managers to review progress, obstacles, successes and dependencies on a number of regional projects.
This role has no line management responsibilities however, you will be looked at provide guidance and coaching to regional resource to support planning and deployment of projects, maximising on the standard Project life-cycle tools.
The ideal candidate will ideally have the below -
- Able to create a "one team" approach across disparate members of project teams by sharing best practice and common program/department goals
- Ability to successfully manage the expectations of and communicate with senior stakeholders up to an executive level
- Ability to translate a strategic approach to a set of project deliverables
- Proven ability to work under pressure and manage complex and often unique issues creating relevant clarity in areas of ambiguity to force decisions
- Programme management experience demonstrated by a successful track record of managing complex change portfolios
- Broad experience of working on change projects in a variety of business areas
- Experience of structured project methodologies, tools (Microsoft Project) and recognised project management disciplines
- Experience of working within a fast-moving, changeable environment with new technology/products and working practices
- Professional Program management accreditation (e.g. MSP) (Desirable)
- Significant cross business Program Management expertise in a similar level of complexity
If this sounds like your ideal role, please apply directly or for more information contact Farrah @ Argyll Scott.