Title: Project manager
Project management - Real estate - Condominium - Townhouse - construction projects - Attractive Base Salary up to 80K plus Bonuses and Benefits - Location based on projects
A well-known real estate developer
· Managing condominium, townhouse construction projects.
· Monitoring & Manage Supplier
· Working closely with Engineers & Foreman
· Managing construction contractors, overseeing project plans and site preparation, solving construction issues and working closely with architects.
· Supervising the preparation of the operational plan and weekly plans and providing recommendations. Ensuring the success of the project in accordance with the plans of the organization.
· Inspecting documents related to the implementation of the project to ensure being accurate and complete and administering costs in accordance with the budget and preparing a report on the progress of various projects and ensuring that the project is as per the planned schedule.
The ideal candidate will:
Need to have a strong background in Construction project management***
· Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or any related fields.
· Experience in property development is preferable, particularly in medium to high-rise building.
· Aged between 35 and 45 years old, preferably a male.
· At least 7 years of work experience in detailed design, engineering design and project management, ideally in high-rise luxury accommodation projects.
· Able to travel to sits
· Good English communication skills.
· Proven management abilities and be able to meet strict completion time lines.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT A THAI NATIONAL AND/OR DO NOT MEET ALL OF THE ABOVE CRITERIA.
If you are interested, please call Khun Anaelle 083-0092661 or email me at email@example.com I can give you a good overview of the role and the company.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.