Our client is one of the most well known, large scale conglomerate listed on Hong Kong Stock Exchange. We are now helping them to look for a Project manager for one of their subsidiaries who will be responsible for executing and managing projects to transform their business and operating model to remain competitive within the market. The role focuses on carrying out and monitoring implementation corporate wide initiatives across all business functions.
Roles and responsibilities
- Support strategic execution, develop and implement multiple corporate-wide initiatives defined by Henderson Investment Limited
- Identify and coordinate staff and internal resources
- Manage implementation risks and design risk mitigation plan
- Monitor project progress and provide regular reporting to top management
- Minimum 5 years of experience in project management experiences
- Passionate about leading change to grow the business, satisfy customers and drive profitable growth
- Strong project management and leadership skills
- Proven ability to manage and influence senior management
- Ability to work across functions and drive changes across the organisations
- Strong networking capability (internal and external)
- Excellent communication skills to work across functions and resolve conflicts
If you are interested to learn more, please send your resume to Lorraine Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
As always, if you know of anyone in your network that may be interested in this role please feel free to pass this on to them - we pay referral fees for the introduction to new candidates who we successfully place
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.