A global luxury retail brand is looking for a Project manager to carry on special projects for the Greater China region as well as extended business models in the company within the Greater China region.
Overseeing all store planning activities, this position will work closely with Store Planning and Facility Management Director of the region and local teams including general merchandising, visual merchandising and retail operations on new opening of special projects. This position is also required to lead projects, coordination with other internal teams and supplier/vendor to ensure on time delivery of the project.
- To develop and prepare a master schedule and overview the whole coordination and execution plan on projects for the region to ensure effective distribution of resources, i.e. Capex, manpower, logistic and etc
- To provide technical advice to selected suppliers in resolving any site problems or constraints and arbitrate any disputed issues between suppliers when there is any dispute.
- To monitor the schedules of design, programs, rates as well as the quality of the performances provided by relevant contractors are meeting our requirements
- To evaluate, analyze and compare quotations submitted by contractors and to negotiate price and terms & conditions to be economically comparable to the market.
- University degree in Architecture, Interior Design or related discipline
- Minimum 7 years of project management experience in retail or related business fields
- Minimum 4 years' experience in managerial level
- Knowledge in fashion and luxury retail business is preferred
- Solid experience in management projects that involves orders, guides and coordinates all design and cost management with architect firm, designers and suppliers
- Proficient in computer programs in AutoCAD and Adobe programs
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Vinay Sajnani at email@example.com or call directly on +852 3695 5187 for a confidential discussion.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.