A leading global banking and financial services organization is seeking a highly skilled and motivated individual to join their team as a Senior Project Manager. The opportunity exists in Markets & Securities Services Operation Strategy & Change team and the successful candidate will be supporting change programmes, to successfully define, deliver and embed that change.
* Proven track record of change management and business development within a large organisation.
* Process flow documentation and mapping experience
* Knowledge and experience of the Equities, Fixed Income Securities product and associated trade types will be advantage
* A strong operational trade lifecycle knowledge is preferred
* Supporting system and processing changes the candidate will need to manage key transformation projects in conjunction with Operations and IT.
* Analytical mind with excellent judgement and decision making skills to identify exceptions in process handling.
* Ability to drive out details and question procedures employed to deliver quality services.
* Organised, adaptable and self-driven to achieve collective information both formally and informally from Subject Matter Experts.
* Excellent relationship builder with strong communication and negotiation skills.
* Ability to work to tight deadlines and exacting standards.
Senior Project Manager /75K/Banking
To apply for this position or to learn more about the employer or job responsibilities, please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.